Monday, September 5, 2011

So, Albie's the Father

The long wait is finally over. 

Albie Casiño is the father of Andi Eigenmann's baby. Too bad he left the poor lady and even didn't have plans to do his responsibilities being the father of their baby... or so I thought.

Andi Eigenmann, photo courtesy of ABS-CBN


Taken from Andi's personal blog entry dated yesterday (September 4) entitled #welliwasneverreallytheconventionaltype, she said that all of the things that has been occurring these past few months happened for a reason. She also expressed through her blog that although she may not have a grandiose wedding like Kate Middleton and Prince William, she is still happy because her family supports her no matter what.

More so, Andi is still grateful for Albie despite leaving her to do all the responsibilities of raising their child.

"Maybe instead of feeling bad that Albie left me to take on this resposibility by myself, I should thank him for giving me the opportunity [to] go out and find genuine happiness once again".

She added, "At the same time, I'd understand. Cus after all, I have no idea who or what kind of person all the fame and fortune has turned him into now. All I hope is that he's well."

Looks like Andi's ready to become a mother with the help of his supportive family. Way to go girl!

Now that's what I call girl power!

View the whole content of Andi's blog entry here. (It's a *.jpg file)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...