Friday, December 23, 2011

Bea Alonzo signs two-and-a-half year exclusive contract with ABS-CBN



I’m still a Kapamilya!” was what Bea initially told the media after signing a two-and-a-half-year exclusive contract with ABS-CBN yesterday. “I feel happy dahilafter all these years mahal ako ng ABS-CBN, pinag-stay nila ako. And I know that I have a lot to offer pa sogusto ko i-share pa ‘yun,” shared Bea.


Bea also revealed the projects lined up for her. “Ang una kong soap will be with John Lloyd (Cruz). Reunion project siya and mag-start kami by February.Tapos magpu-push through pa rin yung movie ko with Inang Olive Lamasan kaya lang na-injure si Derek (Ramsay), supposedly magsa-start kami ng mid-January pero because of the injury…sana makapag-start kami. I’ll pray na gumaling na agad si Derek.”

The actress has spent her teenager years working in ABS-CBN and now that she considers herself a woman already, she said that she is the kind who conscientiously contemplates on decisions she makes. “Hinintay ko itong contract, pinag-aralan ko pa bilang24 na ako, siguro mas marami na akong natututunan tungkol sa mga bagay na ganito. Mas nagbibigay lang ako ng time to decide on every aspect of my life.”

She admitted that another TV network tried to offer jobs to her, like what rumors say. “Yes, may mga ganun. We worked this out, I am really happy I am here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...